Lead generation via growth marketing
Find out more about how to generate qualified leads with tailored experiments.
Materialise incorporates more than 30 years of 3D printing experience into a range of software solutions and 3D printing services for medical and manufacturing purposes.
Within the market of Transcatheter Mitral Valve Replacements, Materialise had developed a unique solution called ‘Materialise Mimics Enlight’. It consists out of a niche solution targeted at heart specialists in the US and in EU. In order to create a successful go-to-market, Materialise reached out to Upthrust.
The challenge was threefold:
- Find an efficient way to get the message about the new technology in front of key decision-makers in the market.
- Create interest and nurture interested prospects into qualified leads for Materialise.
- Solve the capability / capacity gap and transfer knowledge to the current team for future similar campaigns.
Our approach consisted of the following steps:
- Quick analysis
Segmentation: define key target markets and segments and translate them into ideal customer profiles and Persona Templates.
- Ideate & prioritize
Map the decision journey (needs, potential barriers within the funnel) for each Persona. This resulted in a longlist of growth tactics.
- Test preparation
We prioritized the longlist of ideas and translated them into experiment sheets.
We created and configured the assets to get the experiments up and running.
- Killing/Scaling rounds
We launched the experiments and evaluated each of them on a continuous basis and killed / scaled campaigns week by week.
We continuously monitored and optimized our campaigns.
We developed a manual with the approach, results and best practices.
- We launched 18 experiments + different variants per experiment and tested as much as possible via high tempo testing. Each of the experiments was tailored to the peculiarities of the markets (US/EU).
- In a period of 8 weeks, we captured 21 qualified leads, all resulting from different experiments.
- The speed of campaign set-up and experimentation opened eyes within the company and create a shift in mindset on what is possible.
- A complete handover was organized, both on campaign level (assets) as well as on knowledge.